The last year has been a challenge for businesses around the world, with a surge of remote work becoming the new norm since the pandemic. Connectivity and collaboration between employees are powerful tools that can make any business succeed. Yet, many companies have encountered difficulties as a result of poor communication tools or lack thereof.
Around 70% of business mistakes are due to a lack of communication. Without communication being prioritized in the workplace, it can be difficult for businesses to succeed or even exist in such a competitive field. To combat poor communication, the cloud can be the key you need to keep your organization’s communication open and secure.
Why Connectivity in the Workplace Matters
Connectivity between employees is indispensable for businesses. It allows teams to collaborate efficiently and stay in sync. Additionally, it can help accelerate tasks and the decision-making process while optimizing the communication processes.
Unfortunately, with remote work becoming more popular than ever before, keeping up with these necessary levels of connectivity has proven difficult for many businesses for a variety of reasons:
- Costs: The costs associated with expensive hardware and software to set up virtual networks
- Remote Options: Difficulty collecting data from remote employees
- Security: Security and safety concerns when it comes to transmitting files over the internet
Fortunately, cloud communication can help bridge this gap in connectivity.
Bad Communication Could Lead to Poor Collaboration
Imagine working on a project with someone who is not responding to emails, won’t pick up the phone when you call, or simply just isn’t putting in the same effort as you are. Poor collaboration can be incredibly frustrating and time-consuming, especially if collaboration is necessary for the growth of your business.
A lack of collaboration between team members and poor communication are directly intertwined. Without the right tools, employees may feel disconnected from one another, which could result in slower turnaround times and decreased motivation. But, remote work offers so many benefits—understanding how to fix communication issues can take your business from good to great.
How the Cloud Can Enable Better Communication Between Employees
The cloud is a secure platform that businesses can use to stay connected with their remote teams. The cloud is becoming so widely recognized that researchers found a 90% increase of cloud adoption among businesses.
The cloud provides several helpful features that can enable collaboration and cloud communication among employees, including:
- Accessing files from anywhere – By storing data in the cloud, employees can access documents and files from wherever they are.
- Contacting team members remotely – Video conferencing, chat, and other tools make it easier to stay connected with remote teams.
- Working securely – The cloud has robust security measures in place so that businesses don’t have to worry about their data being at risk.
- Never losing files with data backup features – If ever an issue arises, the cloud will store a backup of all your data for you to use again in the future.
- Scalability – With the cloud, businesses can scale up or down depending on their needs. The cloud offers so many features that make it easier for employees
Communication has never looked so good than with the cloud.
Trust Telewire for Secure Cloud Communication
Telewire is an ideal provider for businesses looking for secure cloud communication. With Telewire, you can access all of your files from anywhere and contact team members remotely to ensure that collaboration remains a priority. With our data backup features, we will make sure you never lose any important files.
Don’t spend another day struggling with poor connectivity and collaboration. Instead, try cloud communication with Telewire today!