As we head into the spring and summer months and Rehoboth businesses gear up for the busy season, it’s important to make sure each business’s IT solutions are ready to handle the increase in traffic and demands.
Potential IT Threats to Rehoboth Businesses
Here are some things that might pose potential threats to business’s IT and operations:
1. Increased website traffic. Make sure your website can handle the extra load and isn’t crashing or slowing down under the strain.
2. More employees working remotely. Due to COVID, many businesses shifted to a remote-work or hybrid-work environment. This can put a strain on your VPN and other remote access tools, so make sure they’re up to the task.
3. Heavier use of cloud applications. If you’re relying on cloud-based applications to get the job done, make sure they can handle the increased usage, and that there are permissions in place to ensure you know who has access to your data.
4. More use of mobile devices. With everyone working remotely, there’s likely to be a surge in the use of mobile devices to access company data and applications. Make sure your mobile device management policies are up to date and enforceable.
5. More spam and malware threats. As always, make sure your anti-virus and malware protection is up to date and effective.
How Telewire Can Help
Here at Telewire, we have the solutions your business needs to address these potential threats. We can help you with:
1. Website design and hosting. We can ensure your website is up to the task of handling increased traffic.
2. VPN and remote access. We make sure your remote access tools are up to the task of supporting a hybrid or remote-work environment.
3. Cloud applications. We can select and deploy cloud-based applications that can handle increased usage.
4. Mobile device management. We can help to manage and secure mobile devices used for accessing company data.
5. Anti-virus and malware protection. We can deploy effective anti-virus and malware protection for your business.
When it comes to IT, Telewire is the trusted partner businesses in Rehoboth can count on. We have the experience and expertise to help your business handle the high season and keep your IT running smoothly.
We have offered IT services and assistance to businesses throughout Maryland and Delaware for over 30 years. Our award-winning team is ready to help your business with all of your IT needs.
As your business faces larger crowds, you don’t want to be spending your time worrying about IT hiccups. Security should always be a top priority, but it’s especially important during high season when businesses are handling increased transactions and sensitive customer information. Let Telewire handle the IT so you can focus on your business!
Contact Telewire today to learn more about how we can help you get ready for the high season! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and discuss your specific needs.