How many Windows keyboard shortcuts do you know? Shortcuts in Windows are a series of keystrokes together which can open certain Windows programs and perform different functions which can be faster than clicking in multiple places. Here are a few here that our techs use regularly!
- Ctrl + X – Cut highlighted text
- Ctrl + C – Copy highlighted text
- Ctrl + V – Paste text that has been cut or copied
- Ctrl + Z – Undo
- Windows Key + L – Lock your computer
- Windows Key + D – Go back to the desktop
- Windows Key + E –
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc – Open the Task Manager (Much faster than Ctrl + Alt + Del!)
- Alt + F4 – Close your current window
- Alt + Tab – Switch to another window you have open
Print this list out and post it on your bulletin board, and then watch your productivity increase!